Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

EXO History-scenes and Clothing

Let's look a little bit closer to EXO's clothing and scenario to there Prologue "History".

First Scene from 00:00-01:10
First Of all there On.. let's call it there "EXO planet" wind blowing, slow motion and... pant shacking ^^.
There outfits for this scene are luminescent and kept in dark shades such as gray, black and silver. Baggy and shiny trousers with animal motives and leather jackets. A Hip-Hop mix up with the lower part of there outfit and rock-glam with there upper part. But some motives are from a cowboy style like pants with tassels along the sides. 


1. Zebra motive on Su Ho
2. Leather rock gloves On Se Hun
3. "Cowboy" style tassels along the whole side.(Se Hun)
4. Zebra motive on Kai's trousers. Of course shining!
5. Again we can see a "Cowboy" style with tassels on ChanYeol trousers.
6. D.O with zebra baggy pants.
7. Baek Hyun and his spotted-panther motive on His shirt.
 8. Lower Part of there outfits - baggy trousers in a  hip-hop style
9. Trousers like "aluminium" ^^ D.O
10. Another "aluminium" T-shirt and an  Leather jacket. Glam-Rock Kai.
11. Se Hun kicking his dance moves In an Leather jacket like Kai.
12. ChanYeol is wearing an silver jacket. (another aluminium thing ^^)

Second Scene From 01:11-02:07 (with EXO-M this time)
The Second scene begins in an "EXO capsule" (can we call it that way?). The background is made from different triangles that all stick together making an awesome wall behind the members. Colors are different in every way you look at it. Sometimes It looks like sliver, grey but sometimes light blue or white. 
There Outfits for this scene are more in an hip-hop style but with military and (again) a little bit of rock and cowboy accents. Baggy pants and sweatshirts all in black, white and silver colors.


13. Tao's white baggy pants with rock elements-skulls
14. Tao's Black sweatshirt with white skulls. Nice set.
15. Lay's military sweater. (if you look closer there's a gun there)
 16. Lu Han and his cowboy-denim shirt
17. White pants with silver skulls on Lu Han
18. Xiu Min is wearing some military trousers. + some black tassels
19. Kris has white pants with silver skulls and black tassels by his sides.
20. Se Hun (I know he's not from EXO-M but he's an good example) has baggy pants with tassels.
21. Baggy grey,white, silver pants with tassels on Kai.
22. Baggy, Silver pants On Chen
23. Black and Grey sweatshirt on Xiu Min (by the way I think I like his outfit the most)
24. BAGGY PANTS! 

Hope You Like It :)
See me on Tumblr :)

22 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say about their out fits I truly though sm would be a little less crazy and a bit more original about exo I mean they are basically saying that exo is out of this world them why are their out fits sooo kpop and I hope you know what I mean by that I am not saying they are not good which some of them are but most of them are a bit to common with other bands but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have To say That In someway Your right! I know what you mean. A Lot of Kpop Bands look the same And Sometimes I have problems To distinguish the members.
      And What About SMentertainment... Well... To be honest I don't really like that industry.

      Delete
  2. I agree I don't like them to much either they are quite unfair an well their something about them that is just fishy and it is not the fact that they treat their stars like crap and take most of their profits it's just some thing that I can't seem to put my finger on but any you did a great job on this site and thanks for letting us view it for free. (same person who wrote the last comment)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh! You've wrote down the same feeling's about SM that I have. That industry.. Well I've got strange feeling's that there not good to there members... You know they think that people are blind or what? They can't tell anything what there doing, about other members from other groups cause they automatically look at each other and give themselves a strange look. They think that there are no fans of SuJu, EXO and Shinee at the same time? Couse they all dress up the same (Eunhyuk in Japanese "oppa oppa" is wearing the same hoodie as ChanYeol, in "History" Kai in there "official" photos is wearing the same panther shoes as Key. So that makes me a little sad. If i compeer YG to SM you'll be shocked how YG comfortably talks about each other and they always talk about there chef in a funny way and they don't make those "strange" looks at themselves.
      And thank you for your opinion! I run this for you guys and if you weren't here I wouldn't be ether.
      Have a nice day lovely :3

      Delete
  3. i honestly dont like sm too. but i dont know how to explain why.. but true, if you would compare SM to YG.. they're very different. and to be honest, im a YG fan.. but i love all artists from SM, its just that, I DONT LIKE THEY'RE COMPANY ://
    that's all. by the way.. thanks for letting us see this ^^
    -- vian :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "...but true, if you would compare SM to YG.. they're very different. and to be honest, im a YG fan.. but i love all artists from SM, its just that, I DONT LIKE THEY'RE COMPANY ://..." - those words are the MOST CORRECT WORDS EVVER! JESUS you think like me <3 (*psssiitt* I'm a YG fan to (big bang and 2ne1 are international!!) )

      Delete
    2. + my job is to make you happy when U get here so if You'll happy I'm +718272 happier. THANK YOU!

      Delete
  4. I don't like SM either! That's why I don't understand why Lay went from JYP to SM! >.< I'm a YG fan too, seriously (BIGBANG & 2NE1 <3) SM should make the atmosphere more relaxed and comfortable. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know but the president from JYP is weird for me :D so I'm kinda scared of that industry. But YG... YG is brilliant couse they make there groups mega international. Your 100% right that SM should change the atmospher couse it's spooky. (•(•(•(•_•)•)•)•) <-SM couse no one has there right's to be them self and no one has There own space.

      Delete
  5. guys -_____- i auditioned for S.M. Ent. so plz..LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's only are oppinion. If you like SM then no one can stop you! +if you want something hard and it's your dream then it doesn't matter If you'll be In YG or SM couse you'll do what you love and you'll get it sooner or later:)

      Delete
  6. I really like the clothes that have EXO on it. Like Baekhyun's white EXO jacket. I totally want one. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like there whole clothing line. From the gloves and jewerly to jackets and pants. !

      Delete
  7. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GET CLOTHES LIKE EXO! I AM DYING

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright I'm losing my mind. I've searched google for days now trying to find something that tells me what kind of hoodie Chen is wearing on the 10th and 11th photos. It's the most simple piece of clothing yet my favorite and I can't find anything about it ;_; halp?

    ReplyDelete
  9. the baggy pants Luhan are wearing are actually not with skulls there actually white pants with the silver EXO logo on it. But thankyou for the others anyway~~~ LOVEEEE~~~ WISH I CAN ACTUALLY FIND THEM HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think they used this type of clothing simply because when they shake their pants it has to look good. it would be dumb to do that wearing regular old blue jeans or slacks, instead of shiny baggy pants with tassles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is SM illuminati?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no. don't talk about that. the whole debate about it is finally over but you want to bring it up again -_-

      Delete
  12. hi all, i dont know if you anyone will re-read this article, but i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find pants like D.O.'s "zebra" pants :3

    thanks,

    you can email me

    danielnjoo (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! you did a good job listing all the descriptive clothings. You should do one for thier comebacks too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah i want that clothing line too.. Im a dancer too and i really love their dance moves and every time i dance their latest Overdose i always have the hope that someday i'll be like them.. and take note i can sing too.. but the problem is korean language is very hard to study actually i;m having a self study of korean now. just saying.

    ReplyDelete