Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

EXO-K and EXO-M MINI ALBUM "MAMA" Leaked

Wow! That Was kinda quick. Let's Check out the Covers of EXO's First Mini Album:

Hmm.. I Think That EXO-M came out better. What do you think guys? Leave A comment. 
Now To the Track List:


1.Mama 
2.What Is Love
3.History
4.니的世界 (Angel)
5.雙月之夜 (Two Moons)
6.Machine

The Song "MAMA" we all know from there showcase. Maybe not In full Korean and Chinese version but we already have some kind of view on it. "What Is Love" There first "prologue" everybody (at least EXO fans) knows that song. The Pant Shacking "History" as there third track on there Mini Album. Nothing New untill this:  "니的世界 (Angel)" I'm so curious yeah, but I've found out that "Angel" is rumored as "Your world" So NICE TRY SM! NICE TRY! Ok moving on. EXO's mind-blowingy awesome track "雙月之夜 (Two Moons)". We all know that It's featuring Shinee's Key and It my favorite song with "Machine"! Kai's dance to "Machine" made me love this song to. 

Wanna check out the price and buy it? Go HERE

Cr: kpopmart,taiyou

5 comments:

  1. does this mean that all the songs are leaked out???

    ReplyDelete
  2. so dissapointed that baby don't cry isn#t on the album D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to! I was waiting for that song and I was almost certain that It would be on there Mini Album, but.. I guess I was wrong.

      Delete