Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

EXO-K and EXO-M "MAMA" Music Video (Korean and Chinese Version)


 
EXO-K                                                                     EXO-M 
Oh My God These Videos are like mind-blowingly awesome and I already have them on my Ipod! Both Of the Videos start with The EXO Legend I Uploaded Earlier and as it ends the  part where they are dressed up like monks appear and they start to sing the Part "careless, mindless..." Then some cool dance moves and there powers reveal:
Lu Han- levitation (he put's a group of balls into another group of balls what represents EXO-K & EXO-M as one)
Kai - teleportation (he appears apparently next to each member and his teleportation Is like from Harry Potters ^^)
Se Hun - air (he makes a tornado with one finger )
Tao - super ninja warrior
Chen - thunder (he's like ZEUS^^)
D.O - earthquake (with one stomp of his foot he makes the ground crack)
Su Ho - water (he plays with water like Poseidon)
Xiu Min - ice (he makes everything frozen up)
Baek Hyun - his power is... like... from the film "I Am number four"(the one's that watched It know what I mean, for does that didn't check it out here )
Lay - brings to life
Chen - fire (he can make a dragon out of fire and he's so hot that his footsteps are burning!)
Kris - flying ability and he also can use fire (what about the flying well it's like flying from the film "Chronicle" if you didn't see it check it out here)
Then Some Scary part's appear.Like Kai and Xiu Min totally painted.
Kai With written: EXO From EXOPlanet 2012 and the Members from EXO-K are listed: D.O, Su Ho, Baek Hyun, Kai, Se Hun And ChanYeol. Check It Out:


 And Xiu Min Paited Like a Zombie Boy
And Something funny: Lay touching an unicorns bum. ^^
At the End I will say that This Year Will Be EXO's Year and We EXOtics are proud to be a part of it.
For Lyrics Go  HERE

16 comments:

  1. this is just daaeebaakk !!! usually i dont really impressed by SM's music video,but this one i have to admit it was awesome and have a strong concept.. i dont like the face tattoo though,its kinda scary :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes :D my opinion is in the post ^^

      Delete
  2. verry awesome,amazing,daebak....i'm really speechless everything it's just perfect,i'm so proud to be fan of such an amazing group:D (tunisian exotics)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I'm listening to "MAMA" again and again. Just can't stop!

      Delete
  3. me too.i repeated the MV many times and speacially baekhyun parts my bias.ALL THE BOYS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You reminded me to put up the ExoTown bias list! ^^ uploading it now.

      Delete
    2. this is why we are exotics :D

      Delete
  4. suho look alike super junior siwon in 'MAMA' MV and chanyeol is a little heechul right?KAI here as always the king of dance and i appreciate alot his facial expression WOW WOW. By the way,i think kai is the new dance machine not only in SM(sorry EUNHYUK OPPA)but also in kpop industry.This my first impression of SUHO,KAI,CHANYEOL and wait for my first impression of the others later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys am I just stupid but I asked A girl on twitter what time is exo-k debut And she said that it's at 6 am kst? So it's like know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. guys EXO ARE NUMBER ONE NOW IN EATYOURKIMCHI. yeeeeeeeees we did it,i'm so happy.And EXO can do it on SBS INKIGAYO right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally I've found out! Inkigayo is streamed on SBS at 3.50pm every sunday! Damn. That was hard to find . And I'm doing the pant shacking for EXO eat your kimchi on place 1! Oh yeah! We did it couse we're what? I can't hear you!! We're what ? Yeah! We are EXOtics! Damn we're amazing ! :D

      Delete
  7. guys ten hours just left to the big show,let's be ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Forgot to add to 3.50 KST ... Sorry so if your from Europe Like me it'll be like... 8 hours back soo.. 6.50 AM !

      Delete
  8. :O I've seen that unicorn before. the one with Lay. Isn't it this unicorn? http://en.gtwallpaper.com/fondecran/licornes/licorne_03.jpg

    ReplyDelete