Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

EXO-M official update [Lu Han]

It was Xiumin yesterday, today is my turn. In order to hurry say a greeting to you, I prepared earlier what to say to you ^^ We arrived at Lay's hometown, Changsha yesterday, We saw many passionate fans yesterday, I'm very happy and very touched! We're going to record today, I'm anticipating, but I'm a little nervous... But I'm very happy that we'd be able to meet with the Changsha fans. This time, I hope that we'd be able to show off EXO-M's special charms on , I hope that everyone will anticipate it more more ^^ We'll continue to work hard! You have to watch, okay! Haha~ I love you ♡

Cr:code:exo

7 comments:

  1. He so damn cute & adorable..
    But, has someone notice that he look like Donghae of Suju.. Not that same but alike..
    A fishy puppy face..
    LUHAN I LOVE U!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh! His eyes here look alike donghae eyes. By the way,congrats to suju sunbaes for their new song "opera"(aww hope to see EXO LIKE SUJU AFTER 7 YEARS " with a big success and fans spreading every where)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, and I buy that japanese single 'Opera' bcuz I love the concept..
      Me too, let's we support both of the groups. SUJU & EXO FIGHTHING!

      Delete
    3. Finally! Somone is spreding the same thoughts as me.! SUEXOJU LOVE. ❤(ㄱㅅㄱ)

      Delete
    4. That's why we are exotics we are one because we are fans that don't forget their seniors whenever and however. Oh!You're really my soulmates guys

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. (ㅇ_ㅇ) i'm sobbing becouse Of Lu Han.
      To much cutnes asdfghjkl

      Delete