Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

EXO-M weibo posts

WOW! EXO-M totally Shocked me ! they Just uploaded Short messages for us after there Youku Interview. We appreciate that!  kamsamnida!

'...尊敬的歌迷朋友,谢谢你们对我们的关心与支持。每次看到你们为我们呐喊,心里暖暖的,真的很感谢你们!我们会更努力地为大家献上更好的舞台,请期待~ 并一直支持我们!希望你们开心,幸福~ (from EXO-M, LAY)..."

"...Dear fans, thank you for all your care and support. Everytime we see all of you our hearts will really warm, we are really really thankful! We will continue to work hard and present more amazing performances to all of you, please look forward to it and continue to give us your support. Hope all of you stay happy and blessed~ (from EXO-M, LAY)..."

"...Hello~你们好吗?我是会唱RAP会唱歌会跳舞的功夫熊猫,哈哈..真的感谢你们的热情。我猜你们一定喜欢我们的专辑吧?哈哈..我们回到中国,你们的支持给了我们很大的动力,我们会继续努力哦,我爱所有爱我们的人~(from EXO-M, TAO) ..."


"...Hello~ How is everyone? I am the kungfu panda who can rap, sing and dance. Haha... Really thankful for everyone's concern and support. I guess all of you really like our new album? When we returned to China your support really touched us, we will continue to work hard, I love all of you who love us too ~ (from EXO-M, TAO) ..."

"...从我们第一个宣传片开始到我们现在出道,经过了100多天的时间,在这100多天里,很感谢粉丝们对我们的支持!我们以后会努力活动,展现完美的舞台给大家!我爱你们(from EXO-M, LU HAN).."

"...Lu han: From all the teasers until now, it’s been 100 days and I’m really thankful for all the fan’s support given to use! In the future we will continue to present more wonderful dances to everyone, I love all of you <3 (from EXO-M, LU HAN)..."

"...亲爱的歌迷朋友们,回到中国感觉真好。谢谢你们对我们的支持,我们的MINI专辑你们喜欢吗?呵呵..我们会继续努力,也希望你们一直支持我们!谢谢~ (from EXO-M, KRIS)..."

"...Kris: Dear fans, it feels really good to be back in China. Thank you for all of your support, do you like our mini album? Hehe, we will continue to work hard, hope all of you will continue to give us your support! Thank you!~ (from EXO-M,KRIS)..."


'...안녕하세요. EXO-M의 첸 입니다. 우선 우리 EXO에게 많은 관심 가져주셔서 너무 감사 드립니다. 한국, 중국 쇼케이스에 정말 너무 많은 분들이 와주셔서 깜짝 놀랐습니다. 정말 많은 분들이 우리 EXO를 지켜보고 있고 항상 응원해주신다는 것을 잊지 않으며, 더 좋은 노래와 멋진 무대를 보여드릴 수 있도록 항상 노력하겠습니다. 더욱 더 많은 관심 가져주세요. 감사합니다.(from EXO-M, CHEN).."
"...Hello everyone, I am EXO-M's chen. Firstly thank you for all your attention and care forour group, I am really thank you! I was really surprised at all the fans that came to Korea and China showcases. I will not forget the attention and support that you all gave to EXO, I will work harder for the performances. Hope you all will give more interest to us. Thank you. ~ (from EXO-M, Chen)..."


"...따지아하오! ^^ EXO-M의 시우민입니다. 드디어 온라인이 아닌 여러분들과 직접 만나게 되어 너무 설레고 기쁘답니다. 첫 무대를 마친 지 얼마 되지 않았는데 저희에게 관심 가져주고 사랑해 주시는 많은 팬 여러분들께 쎼쎼~!비록 중국말을 잘하지 못하지만 여기 중국에서의 생활은 정말 재미있고 즐겁습니다. 하지만 중국어 공부를 정말 열심히 해야겠다는 생각이…한국에서 열심히 활동하고 있는 EXO-K!! 얘들아~ 멋있다~~ 보고 싶어 WE ARE ONE! 저희 EXO, 여러분들 찾아 뵈러 열심히 뛰어다니고 날아다니겠습니다. 앞으로 쭈욱 지켜봐 주세(from EXO-M, XIU MIN)..."

"...  Da jia hao (Hello)! I’m EXO-M’s XIUMIN! I feel very excited as I can finally come online personally to greet everyone. Xiexie (Thanks) to all the fans that gave us concern and love for our debut stage~! Although my Chinese is not that good, the life here in China is interesting. But I will still study hard for Chinese… EXO-K that is working hard in Korea!! Boys~ Cool~~ I miss you all WE ARE ONE! We, EXO, will continue to work hard for you all and please continue to watch us in the future (from EXO-M, XIU MIN).."

Translation and credits: @ Heechvl

4 comments:

  1. "...The kids who are working hard to promote in korea"
    is that EXO K?

    This so awesome when i see youre all on the stage, i'll wait for another stage from youre all..

    EXO Fighting!
    youre all one!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know but i really really touched with message from XiuMin. i know he has a lot of talent and adorable, but i don't know if he has very warmful heart and also always thinking about their brother in Korea. I KNOW YOU'RE ALL ONE AND ALWAYS LIKE THAT!!!
    Kungfu Panda Tao? Po-Tao? you have to eat a lot kid, hehe!!
    FIGHTING!!! EXO M EXO K, SARANGHAMNIDA!!

    EXO TOWN FIGHTING!!! I'M REALLY LIKE YOU TO REPLIES ALL OF OUR COMMENTS!! IT'S VERY GOOD WAY BECAUSE IT MEANS YOU REALLY RESPECT US AND WE PROMISE TO RESPECT YOU BACK WITH OUR COMMENT IN HERE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! SO NICE AND KIND PERSON, HOPE I WILL SEE YOU IN PERSON!! WE HAVE A LOT OF CONVERSATION ABOUT OUR BABIES, NEE? THANK YO SO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR NICE AND HELPFUL BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see you In person to! I would Like to meet you all and fangirl about EXO all day:D
      (my little dream!)

      Delete