Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

EXO-K SBS-R CulTwo Show 120530



ChanYeol Baetboxing
ChanYeol Baetboxing and EXO-K Dancing
D.O & Se Hun
D.O & Se Hun
Se Hun & Kai
Se Hun
 Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Kai
ChanYeol
ChanYeol
Su Ho
Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
D.O
D.O
Kai
 Baek Hyun
 Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Se Hun
D.O
Kai
Se Hun
 D.O
Kai
Se Hun
D.O, Se Hun, Kai
 ChanYeol
ChanYeol & D.O
D.O
 D.O & Se Hun
D.O
Kai && Su Ho
Kai
Kai
 Kai
ChanYeol, Baek Hyun
 Baek Hyun
 Baek Hyun
 Baek Hyun
 Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Kai
D.O
Baek Hyun
 Baek Hyun
 Baek Hyun
 Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
ChanYeol
 Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Cr: as tagged 

9 comments:

  1. The boys hair look really good,love Sehun and D.O new hair color make them look even cuter...look like the boys are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMO BAEKHYUN YOU. AJHASMNSJASASMLAKMSAL...You sizzling bacon. :/ :"> I love your: smile,face,eye liner and your emmm. FINGERS FTW. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the new haircut of SEHUN and D.O are hints of EXO new album because SM never do thing without a reason and that what i realised after watching the teasers, the showcase and the mini album.

    what do you think guys and OKTAWIA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Sehun's new haircut is awesome, but what I really need from him is more line than just "turnback"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry girls, I don't find Sehun's new haircut attractive.. I don't know, I think it doesn't make big difference from the past. But he's still handsome of course.

    D.O's haircut makes him more manly than before.

    Is it just me who think that Baekhyun looks gorgeous in almost pictures in here?^^

    And Kai.. I really miss seeing him with pony.. He looks much cuter with that. Just.. stop making that angry face, smile more Jongin-ah! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was think same with you... A lot of Bacon pic.. So handsome and cute at the same time...

      I love all exo member they are unique and tallented :)

      Exo jjang >,<

      Delete
  6. I love all new hairstyles of EXO K which make them more handsome and attractive,especially D.O,Chanyeol and Suho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are sooo cute, i cant take it . Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are really like EXO K than EXO M cuz I want a pics like these .... But I cant find them ..... I know that exo m are not like exo k.... I mean EXO K are more funny and cute hehehe ...... Lol

    ReplyDelete