Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

EXO-K Leader Su Ho update

Hello. I am EXO’s guardian Suho!!^^

First of all, thank you for wishing me happy birthday today !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it was my first birthday after my debut and since I spent it with my members and fans, this was the most meaningful, memorable and happiest birthday of my life.

During the SM Town concert in the US, a lot of international fans also wished me a happy birthday„

Once again thank you ! We will work harder in order to repay all the fans’ love through our music and performances.

I will always be a leader who guards both the members and the fans and who takes responsability of you all.

Thank you! I love you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

source : EXO-K’s Official Website
translation cr; saphira @ exok-trans

4 comments:

  1. I just love SuHoshiii, he's so cute and seems to be so mature for his age... I LOVE him <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Suho!!!!
    Actually, I don't like when Sehun with Luhan bcuz I can't see Sehun cuteness like this...
    He really cute and his cuteness sink when he with Luhan but he really cool with Luhan...
    I want more of his cuteness...
    Anyway, SUHO SUHO SUHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish I can scream his name out loud and wish him happy bday although this late...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :D one day We'll shout happy birthday in his face! :D

      Delete
  3. idk why but Huunie always looks moooorreee cuuuttteee and childish when Hannie by his side...Joaahhheeeeeee...pleaseeeee HunHaaaannnnn...don't separate them!!!

    KAIIIIIII...how many Kai exactly? could someone told me??????? sexy, cool, sometimes cold, sleepy, pale, sick, but today HE REALLLLYYY CUUUTTTEEEE!!! how can he has many expression in his age??? Jonginnnaaaaaaa :3

    heiiii, MyoonMyoonn, idk must call you Appa or Eomma. you said you're Appa for your group, but your face and your smile...aheafnucvhaqejfo..

    Thanks for survive in 7 years of hard time, thanks for being A GREATEST LEADER for your kids, thanks for being THE BEST GUARDIAN for your precious brother...

    keep your eye-smile, keep your dream, keep your angel voice, keep your attention to my Jongin, i know you love him, kekeke...

    don't forget to enjoy your achievemnet now!!

    you truly have the most gorgeous, bright smile in the whole entire world

    "I will always be a leader who guards both the members and the fans and who takes responsability of you all" => you know it's the reason i love you!!!

    For our guardian that guides eleven angels, we wish you a wonderful birthday and be better in the future!!

    I PROMISE TO COME TO EXO CONCERT SO I CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR 11 BROTHERS AND PROVE THAT ALL OF YOU IS NOT A HUMAN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete