Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

EXO-M first Fan signing


Tao, Xiu Min, Lu Han
 Tao, Xiu Min, Lu Han
 Chen
  Chen
  Chen
  Chen
 Chen 
 Kris
  Kris
Lay 
Lay 
Lay 
Lay 
Xiu Min
Xiu Min
Xiu Min, Lu Han
Tao
Tao
Tao
 Lay
 Lu Han
 Xiu Min, Lu Han
 Chen, Lay, Kris, Tao, Xiu Min, Lu Han
 Lu Han
 Lu Han
 Tao
 Tao
 Chen
 Chen
 Xiu Mim
 Tao
 Chen
Chen
 Lay
Lay
 Lu Han
 Kris
 Xiu Min & Lu Han
Lay
Kris
 Kris
Lu Han
 Kris
 Tao
 Lu Han
Lu Han
 Tao
Chen, Lay, Kris, Tao, Xiu Min
 Lu Han
Kris
Kris
Kris
Tao
Kris
Kris
Kris
Kris 
Kris
Kris
Xiu Min & Lu Han
 Lu Han
Lu Han
 Chen, Kris,Xiu Min, Lu Han
  Xiu Min, Lu Han
  Xiu Min, Lu Han
Xiu Min, Lu Han
 Chen, Lay
 Chen, Lay, Kris
 Chen, Lay, Kris, 
Chen, Lay, Kris, Tao, Xiu Min, Lu Han
Lay, Kris, Tao, Xiu Min, Lu Han
 Tao
Tao
Kris
 Lay, Kris
 Chen, Lay, Kris
  Lay, Kris
  Lay, Kris, Tao
 Lu Han
  Kris
Kris
 Kris
  Lu Han
  Lu Han
Chen 
 Lu Han 
  Lu Han
  Lu Han
 Lu Han
 Lu Han
Lu Han
 Tao
 Tao
Tao

Tao's signature 
Lay's Signature 
  Chen's Signature 
 Lu Han's Signature 
 Xiu Min's Signature 
 Kris' Signature 
 Cr: as tagged

12 comments:

  1. waiting for EXO-M's first fansign for so long...love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TunisianExoticsMay 9, 2012 at 1:31 PM

      Yes, finally they boys have their first fan sign after exo- k tenth fansign haha. It looks like exo k have more experience now in fan signing and exo m in radio and tv shows. They are really one fightiiing Exo :D

      Delete
  2. i love how Kris's love heart totally defies cutesey korean love hearts, even when he does a heart with his hand, he shows swag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But his.... hair :D Do u like his new color ?

      Delete
  3. YESSSSSSSSS AFTER WAITING FOR SOOO LONG MY BABIES FINALLY HAVE THEIR FIRST FANSIGN EVENT!!!!
    *sobs* I wish I were there too but unfortunately I live on the other side of the worls, and kris...........OH MY KRISUS
    That boy is gorgeous and he know how to flaunt it, his hair makes him more beautiful
    and the heart he made with his hand is what I needed to fully wake up
    All of them look so huggable and squishable
    >//////////<
    NO words can fully describe how happy i am to see my boys interacting with their fans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luhan, why you so pretty??
    Even I fall in love with him...
    EXO-M Fighthing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was in China right? I thought they were back in Korea. Im glad they had their first fan signing.I here a lot of new,performances,interviews,etc... about Exo-k and I liked it.But I miss Exo-m the only time I here news,performances,interviews,etc... about Exo-m is on this site. I hate that Exo have to split into two groups.I loved EXO and im supporting both groups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the EXO news you give us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want EXO - M signatures too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahhahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can I get it?????????????/
    I don't have money to go there:(
    Oppa please go here!!!

    ReplyDelete