Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

EXO SMtown Concert


Kris & Su Ho - press conference 
EXO- History
EXO Introducing 
Kris, Amber, Key- Like A G6
EXO - MAMA
Kris, BoA, Key- One Dream
SMtown Ending - EXO focus

Lay

ChanYeol, Se Hun, D.O, Lu Han, Kai, Kris, Su Ho, Chen, Tao, Xiu Min
Se Hun
Su Ho, Lay, Kris

ChanYeol, D.O, Se Hun, Kai, Su Ho, Baek Hyun
D.O, Se Hun, Lu Han
Se Hun. D.O, Lu Han
Lay, Se Hun, Lu Han, Tao, Kris, ChanYeol
Tao, Kris, ChanYeol
Tao, Kris, ChanYeol
Tao, Kris, ChanYeol
Su Ho & Kris
Kris
Kris, Se Hun, Kai, ChanYeol, Lay, Tao, Baek Hyun, Lu Han, Chen, Xiu Min, D.O, Su Ho
Kris
Kris & ChanYeol
Kris, Xiu Min, Chen, Lu Han, Tao, Lay

Se Hun
Se Hun & Lu Han
Kai, Se Hun, Lu Han, D.O
Se Hun & Lu Han
Se Hun, Baek Hyun, Kai, D.O, Chen, Lay
Kris, Key(SHINee)
Se Hun, Baek Hyun, Kai, Chen
Se Hun, Lu Han, Tao, Kris, ChanYeol
Baek Hyun, Chen
ChanYeol & Kris
Kai & Tao
Kris, ChanYeol, Se Hun, D.O, Lay, Lu Han, Kai, Su Ho, Chen, Xiu Min, Baek Hyun, Tao
Lay
Se Hun & Lu Han
Se Hun, Xiu Min, Kai, Lay, Lu Han, Tao, Kris
D.O
Kris
ChanYeol, Se Hun
Lay, Se Hun, Lu Han, Tao, Kris, ChanYeol

Se Hun & Lu Han
Se Hun, Su Ho, ChanYeol, Kai, Baek Hyun, D.O
ChanYeol
Kris & Amber
Lay
Kris, BoA, Key
Xiu Min & Kris
Amber & Kris


Cr: to owners, as tagged

9 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say... *sigh
    They really awesome and I love all of them.
    SM TOWN FIGHTHING! EXO FIGHTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Amber was kissing Kris on the cheek and I was like 'WHAT?!'..
    I want to watch SMTOWN..
    Kris,Amber,Key sing like a G6 and I really want to hear Kris sexy voice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to feel about the EXO touch on the traditional smtown shirts. I love EXO, but I feel as if the pink shirts itself were significant already, and kinda jealous that others groups doesn't have their own symbol (but what ever). I seriously don't know how to feel, I like that there is a touch of EXO, but I'm a bit on the fence because there is EXO. I know I'm just fussing about nothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I cans see the whole tall team vs short team thing like Snsd already. The 5th photo shows all the tall aliens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taoris, krisyeol and hunhan~~ haha cute <3

    Theyre so lucky~ as in all of them~~ smtown and the audience~~

    Thanks for the pictures~! :) our kai looks so good~~ i wish there were hd fancams already~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW!! Lay & the unicorn!!! So cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. suho-ssi sengui chokahamnida !! sengui chokahamnida !!
    saranghae suho- ssi !! sengui chokahamnida hhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu :)))))))))))

    happy birthday suho and wish for you all the best and especially being a great leader and an awesome singer ...
    fightiiing suho-ssi <3<3
    FIGHTIIING exo <3<3<3
    LET'S LOVE HAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love Kris(EXO)June 2, 2012 at 5:05 AM

    I guess Amber said "Wo ai ni" with Kiss. Can't acceptable. I don't like her anymore! She just a Tomboy!!!

    ReplyDelete