Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 6, 2012

ExoTown- Top 10 Bias List (week 5)



Baek Hyun Topping The Bias List for the fifth time. But I gotta say that BaekYeol are always Close. The same with HunHan. <3 Where Is Tao? No one Loves the aegyo killer? What about are "student" Chen? Come on! I wanna see them on the bias list next week!

REMEMBER: What you can see are pageviews of top 10 EXO members. NO! I do not chose 10 of them. I only see ten Top pages. It's a print screen of what I see. You can't vote, all you need to do is go to one of these pages:
The comments don't count, only views. So go to one of those pages and let me Lose my Mind slipido flipido in the slow motion...

LAST BIAS LIST (with Baek Hyun on Top)

6 comments:

  1. omo!omo! uri baek hyun-ah still topping for the fifth week huhu.

    oooh! i'm so proud of the "baconers" and "baeYeols" they are doing well every week and uri baekhyun-ah is doing really well.
    i think exotics can't get rid of baek hyun charm and honestly after hearing him singing live at the radio show i was like this O.O and i wish he do OSTs in the future because now i'm certain he'll do well.

    Also, this week EXO-K members popularity is on raising (baek hyun-ah 1st, chanyeollie 2nd, kai 3rd and sehun 4th wow!wow!wow)
    what do you think guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest I'm not a big fan of baekhyun. don't get why so many love him *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TunisianExoticsMay 7, 2012 at 1:26 AM

      loving someone doesn't need a reason right?
      You simply love this person with no because...

      Delete
  3. Awww Bacon's on top again xD this is great =3
    Especially since it's his birthday today too!
    I wonder if he will ever view the English Fanboard =X

    ReplyDelete
  4. oowww, my Kai going up now!!!! yippiiii...

    *so sorry baconers :p

    *i burst out laugh if Baconers really official fan name from Bacon, LOL. Please kiddie, message Kris and ask what is Bacon :p

    ReplyDelete