Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tao Weibo update



TO: The fans around the world who love usHi~ This little Kung Fu Panda who can only sing, jump and RAP has returned.Yesterday was my birthday, it was the most unforgettable, most important, most special birthday in my 19 years.In the past 18 years it’s always been my parents who’ve celebrated it with me, this year I’ve grown up, during my path through life I’ve met 11 people who deserve to be cherished the most - the EXO members.I’ve never imagined that I could be where I am today, although the road ahead is still far, it’s always been my will and my belief, and the dream I’d never given up on that’s supported me to reach where I am.Entering SM, gave me the chance to debut, and allowed me to have 11 brothers whom I can walk hand in hand with, I will love them forever!I was really happy during yesterday’s birthday party, I could even say that I’ve never been this happy before.Having them, having you guys, I’m really lucky, I hope everyone will continue to watch EXO, I love you guys yeah!

translation cr; xuan@exom-trans

7 comments:

  1. ohhhh! such a cute maknae, sooo sweety : D He's more like the cutty sungmin of suju here hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I though that he's got a bra on his head O.O

      Delete
    2. hahahahahahahahahahahah

      Delete
  2. I love this kid wayyyy too much!
    Tao baby come to nuna~~~ errr whatever it is in chinese, I seriously need to take some lessons

    ReplyDelete
  3. crying baby Po...

    what are you wearing as a hat? yes, first time i think it's bra =="

    by the way, what he wrote?? no translate yet??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the translationg:
    TO: The fans around the world who love us
    Hi~ This little Kung Fu Panda who can only sing, jump and RAP has returned.
    Yesterday was my birthday, it was the most unforgettable, most important, most special birthday in my 19 years.
    In the past 18 years it’s always been my parents who’ve celebrated it with me, this year I’ve grown up, during my path through life I’ve met 11 people who deserve to be cherished the most - the EXO members.
    I’ve never imagined that I could be where I am today, although the road ahead is still far, it’s always been my will and my belief, and the dream I’d never given up on that’s supported me to reach where I am.
    Entering SM, gave me the chance to debut, and allowed me to have 11 brothers whom I can walk hand in hand with, I will love them forever!
    I was really happy during yesterday’s birthday party, I could even say that I’ve never been this happy before.
    Having them, having you guys, I’m really lucky, I hope everyone will continue to watch EXO, I love you guys yeah!

    translation cr; xuan@exom-trans
    please take out with full credit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. could i ask something?

    when you get all Kai's picture? kimjongin.com?

    idk, but i haven't found much photos in there (even i believe there's a lot of kai's picture in that site, but idk how to find it. must log in?) :(

    ReplyDelete