Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2012

Unseen Official Pre-Debut Pictures
















D.O, Baek Hyun, Xiu Min
Xiu Min & D.O
Su Ho
Su Ho
Lay
Su Ho
 D.O
 D.O
D.O
Baek Hyun &Tao
 Su Ho & Xiu Min
Xiu Min
Su Ho
Baek Hyun
Su Ho &D.O

D.O, Lu Han
 Kai
 Xiu Min, Su Ho
 D.O, Baek Hyun, Xiu Min
 ChanYeol
Xiu Min ,D.O
Su Ho, D.O
D.O, Baek Hyun, Lu Han
Se Hun
Kris
 Lay, Su Ho, Xiu Min
 ChanYeol
 Baek Hyun, Tao
 Kai, Tao, Se Hun
 ChanYeol
 Se Hun, Tao
 Se Hun
 Lu Han & Kai
 Kai, Se Hun
 Baek Hyun, D.O, Lu Han
D.O
Lu Han, Se Hun, Su Ho, D.O, Kris
Se Hun
Kai
Se Hun
Se Hun
Se Hun
Su Ho
Kai & Kris
Se Hun
D.O & Baek Hyun
Se Hun & Tao
Se Hun & Lu Han
Se Hun
D.O
Se Hun
Chen
 Lu Han
Lu Han
Baek Hyun & Xiu Min
Baek Hyun
 Baek Hyun
Baek Hyun
Su Ho
Kai
D.O
Kai & Chen
Chen, Tao, Kai

22 comments:

  1. I know what you did there Kai. xD First pic is X-Rated so they didn't published it. xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. First pic looks so.. comfy. I wanna join them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these really make my day! Thanks so much for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, they are stunning ALL OF THEM, that with Baekhyun is so....:D thy for shareing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, admin ^^
    I'm sorry before, but I would like to give an advice
    that, you'd better make some part of posts like these
    ehm, for example at 1pm u posted 10 pictures titled "Unseen Pictures"
    and then at 3pm u uploaded more 10 pictures in the same post "Unseen Pictures"
    I think u'd better make it like
    "Unseen pictures [Part 1]"
    and if u want to add more photos u've just got
    u make new post title "unseen pictures [Part 2]"

    that's my opinion ^^ hehe ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's impossible couse according to your thinking I should Make one post to each coming out Picture. Why it's impossible? Because all the photos don't come out in the same time. Sometimes I can grab out 3-7 but an other moment there's one. So If I would Make It by putting it into part's it would probably be part 7 or 8 already.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry then
      cuz most of all fanbases I visit use this method ~

      Delete
    3. Don't Be sorry I'll use that method to other posts <3

      Delete
  6. those pictures are simply DAEBAK ! DAEBAK ! DAEEEEEEEBAK!!!!!
    thumps up boys!!!! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. For one of the pics, you put chen instead of chanyeol on accident haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just like to thanks for sharing the pictures of our wonderful and handsome boys....you are the greatest......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u R the greatest for coming here <3

      Delete
  9. Can't stop staring at Sehun when my bias is Chen ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, there's a pic of Kris that made me stare for a long moment while asking myself how could he be so good looking. ;) Thanks a lot for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As i was scrolling down i kept saying omigod omigod omigod for every single photo. Arrgh so much sexiness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daebak! We are One! EXO fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete