Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 23, 2012

121223 EXO-K Kai Official Site Message

Everyone~ Hello~
It’s EXO-K Kai.

Today is a very meaningful day.
A year ago, it was the day everyone met EXO and Kai through my first teaser. ^^
I was really very nervous and happy.

From the first time until now, without changing
I’m very thankul for all of the fans’ love.

Now, Christmas is nearing~
I hope everyone will spend a merry christmas~

As much as the great love we received in 2012
We will run to all of the fans with a cooler and an image that will surprise the world.

Look forward to it~
I love you~ Heart heart~~


source: exo-k’s official website
translation cr; emilie @ exok-trans

-wow already a year... ....... i feel like they debuted a month ago though.. time flies by too quickly-

3 comments:

  1. looking forward to your guys comeback , ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kai,I'm your fans ^_^
    I'm very want to meet you..

    ReplyDelete