Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

EXO-M's New Year's Messages








KRIS: Fan dears, in the new year become even more beautiful, handsome. Live wonderfully every day!!! I hope that I can keep giving you all joy ♥ Happy new year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅎㅎ

XIUMIN: Because I was able to have meet everyone in 2012 Happy ^^ Since we are working hard on our new album please anticipate a lot from EXO in 2013!!

LUHAN: We’re welcoming another new year again, here I wish everyone a happy new year! I hopes everything goes well for you! Be happy every day! ^_^ ♥! Thank you ^_^ I love you ♥

LAY: Everyone I love you ♥ I wish everyone a happy new year. I hope everyone can be with EXO-M to pass year after year. In every day of the new year, because of you all it will be even more amazing.

CHEN: Everyone~ it’s finally 2013! If I turn back and look at this last 2012, there really only seems to be things to be grateful about. I hope that there will only be happy and smile filled things in 2013 also. Everyone~ happy new year~ I love you♥

TAO: I love you!! The first day of 2013. From today, I hope everyone’s wishes come true, that everything goes well for you all. EXO continues to be with everyone. 2011, 2012, 2013…..every year, let us never separate. Thank you all, I wish for everyone to learn well, peaceful work, that your dreams can come true.. (T/N: He wrote I love you in English, Korean, and Chinese on the left)


source: EXO-M’s board
translation cr; hyewon@exom-trans and zesha@exok-trans

No comments:

Post a Comment